What You Need to Know About Real Estate Tax Appeals in Pennsylvania
Join us for a complimentary seminar focused on real estate taxes on commercial real estate properties in Pennsylvania. For the owners of such properties, there is no better time to consider appealing your real estate tax assessment. At this event, we will discuss several issues, including:
- General market conditions
- When and why to consider an appeal
- Tax assessment appeal issues
- What is the value of taking an appeal
- The tax assessment appeal process
- Question & answer session
If you are an owner of commercial real estate or sophisticated residential real estate in Pennsylvania and are interested in learning about the current real estate market and 2016 tax appeal issues, you should plan to attend this event. Why should you attend?
- To get your questions answered
- To better understand reassessment notices
- To understand the appropriate deadlines
- Because the value of comparable properties may never be lower
Mark S. Cappuccio, Esquire is an attorney in the real estate and tax assessment appeals practice groups at Eastburn and Gray, P.C. He has years of experience navigating the tax assessment process throughout the region. He is available to assist property owners in determining whether a tax appeal is the right thing to do for their unique situation.
June 23, 2016 470 Norristown Road, Blue Bell, PA 19422
First floor, conference center
8:00am – 8:30am – Registration, networking and light fare
8:30am – 9:30am – Program
Pre-registration is required. Please RSVP to Nancy Gimbol, by phone, 215.345.7000 or by email, email@example.com.